Subject: Bug report ? Building cscope with latest (Oct 24) cygwin.
From: Mark Gross <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 05:41:41 -0800

I'm rebuilding my windows box and pulled own the October 24 version and did an 
intall all current.  Its nice to see gcc3.2 and with this version most 
everything works the way I expect it too.  

However; building cscope 1.5.3 http://cscope.sourceforge.net/  fails with a 
bison pars error, expecting some token but got a '=".   

I've also have had seen the same error when trying to build the recent CVS 
version of sdcc http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/ but I figured I was getting what 
I deserved for grabbing the tips.

I'm a moron WRT bison.  The only thing I can say is the older version of my 
cygwin install (installed last year some time) would build cscope.

This is bison version 1.75-1.  When I back reve the bison to 1.35-1 the build 
works.

--mgross

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/