Subject: Re: How can I use in console codepage different from ANSI and OEM?
From: Alexander Gotlib <[email-masked]>
To: egor duda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 13:48:04 +0500

Hi there egor!

> AG>         Thanx for help. But I've just try this recipe and nothing win. :-(
> Which recipe? The thread talks about proposed patch. By looking at the
> announcements, you may find that the patch has never been applied to
> the main cygwin sources. So you can either apply it yourself and build
> your own version of cygwin1.dll or wait for this patch to be applied.
> And no, i don't know when it's supposed to be, and whether author's
> assignment reached Redhat.

	Я видимо слишком оптимистично воспринял этот постинг, подумал, что в 
более поздних версиях эту возможность уже реализовали. :-(

-- 
      WBR, Alexander B. Gotlib,
      mailto:[email-masked] / ICQ# 13043204.
-|-                                                          -|-

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/