Subject: Re: Apache doesn't run anymore with 1.3.14
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:15:33 +0100

> :-)  I don't understand why httpd.exe tries to load cygxml2-2.dll
> Very strange.

the xml2 dependency is coming from mod_php. PHP is compiled with
libxml2 support. That's why httpd tries to load the DLLs.

> My problems disappeared:
> I recompiled Apache and after switching from one cygwin1.dll to
> another and back again and trying the new and the old Apache files
> everthing works fine again now.  I think my problems were caused by
> having two cygwin1.dll's (different versions of course) once again.

So which cygwin version are you now running?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/