Subject: Anyone w/ interest in groff-1.18 port?
From: Soren A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:48:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

The Subject basically says what I am posting about: I am using this
posting to try to cast a seine (sp?) to see if I can snag anybody's
attention, who might be working on (or just thinking about working on)
porting groff-1.18 to Cygwin. 

"1.1.7.2-1" seems to be the most recent release of groff as a Cygwin
standard package. 

'groff-1.18.1' is the latest Gnu release.

groff-1.18 offers ANSI color, possibly a very cool advancement to have
for viewing manpages. 

"Inquiring minds want to know... [?]"

  Thanks,
    Soren A

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/