Subject: domain users problem
From: "Steven Weiss" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:34:57 +0200

Cygwin 1.3.10
Ataman 3.1
W2000

Hi

I am having a performance problem when executing cygwin commands i.e. ls
when running the command through Ataman rexec.

Example:

Domain user from client PC -
rexec SERVER cmd

Ataman validates the user as the domain users and presents the user with a
c:> prompt.
The user types 'ls' and it takes about 30 seconds for a directory listing to
come back. Also when typing 'bash', the command just hangs in a sort of
interative mode and any additional commands typed return a ': command not
found' error.

If the user is not a domain user and is local to SERVER, then I do not have
any problems. Also if the user logs directly in at the Console I do not have
any problems.

I have another server configured exactly the same way and am not getting
this problem and I cannot see anything different.

Regards
Steven Weiss

At command prompt USER-A types ls

I'm using a W2000 rexec from a client to to execute a b

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/