Subject: Apache doesn't run anymore with 1.3.14
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:00:37 +0200

Hallo cygwin,

Strting my server this morning with a fresh installed cygin-1.3.14 gives
me this in the Apache error_log (complete log until I killed the
service):

[Fri Oct 25 09:30:32 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
[Fri Oct 25 09:30:42 2002] [notice] Apache/1.3.24 (Cygwin) configured -- resuming normal operations
[Fri Oct 25 09:30:42 2002] [notice] Accept mutex: pthread (Default: pthread)
311033169 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 09:35:43 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
622033154 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 09:40:54 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
932033184 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 09:46:04 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
1243033283 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 09:51:15 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
1553043177 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 09:56:25 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
1553045377 [proc] httpd 88 wait_subproc: wait failed. nchildren 1, wait 1000, Win32 error 6
1553046600 [proc] httpd 88 wait_subproc: nchildren 1, event[1] 0x104, pchildren[0] 0x1A50000, events[0] 0x6C, Win32 error 6
1553060008 [proc] httpd 88 wait_subproc: pid 388, dwProcessId 388, hProcess 0x104, progname 'H:\Cygwin\usr\sbin\httpd.exe'
1863043342 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:01:35 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-2121923751 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:06:45 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-1810923524 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:11:56 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-1500923261 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:17:06 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-1190922999 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:22:16 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-880922703 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:27:26 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-570922341 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:32:36 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
-260922092 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:37:46 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
49077245 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:42:56 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
359077571 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:48:06 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
670077881 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: WaitForMultipleObjects timed out
[Fri Oct 25 10:53:17 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process
890030052 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: child 390(0x4C) died before initialization with status code 0x1
890037567 [main] httpd 88 sync_with_child: *** child state waiting for longjmp
[Fri Oct 25 10:56:57 2002] [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: fork: Unable to fork new process

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/