Subject: Window immediately disappears
From: "Michael D. Crawford" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 02:16:28 -0400

I asked my client to install Cygwin so he could use some of the tools in testing 
the software I'm writing for him.  Unfortunately, he knows almost nothing about 
Unix, so I'm going to have to walk him through anything he needs to do.

He thinks he got it installed properly, but when he clicks the icon the 
installer put on his desktop, the shell window appears briefly and then 
immediately disappears.

Any idea what's going on?  What questions should I ask him?

He installed the software yesterday, so it's current.  I think he's using 
Windows 2000 but I'm not completely sure until I ask him.

Mike
-- 
Michael D. Crawford
GoingWare Inc. - Expert Software Development and Consulting
http://www.goingware.com/
[email-masked]

      Tilting at Windmills for a Better Tomorrow.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/