Subject: Re: Windows ME & french keyboard
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:09:45 -0400

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 02:59:05PM +0200, Antoine Rauzy wrote:
>I'm french.  So I use a french keyboard.  My machine is under Windows
>ME.  Cygwin works fine with the french keyboard.  However, when I
>compile an console C++ program with Microsoft C++, the keyboard (the
>standard input of the program) is the english keyboard.  Do you know
>how to solve this problem ?

If I am understanding your question correctly, then this is a question
for another (Microsoft MSVC) mailing list.  We don't deal with Microsoft
compilers here.  We use gcc.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/