Subject: Re: ssh refuses to enter binmode (fwd)
From: Sven Köhler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:39:12 +0200
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

> I recently posted a *specific* message saying that I thought I'd fixed
> your *specific* problem.  This was after you reported that previous
> snapshots didn't work.  It wasn't in response to a specific email from
> you but, that really shouldn't be necessary.

that true, but i tried the 20021017 snapshot already yesterday, and it 
didn't work - today it did work (don't ask me why, might be some 
dll-caching issue or somethin)

so thx for the fix.

> So, apparently you're now just too upset to actually try the snapshot
> which is supposed to fix your problem.  Too bad.

I'm not upset, just a little disappointed, because sometimes i seem to 
be ignored. My personal farourite is the ghostscript7-textmount problem.
that leads to some other questions:

- is there a list of the maintainers? or where can i usually find the 
info who maintains the ghostscript-package?

- what do i need to do to link against binmode.o
I'm not familiar with configure and the rest of the autoconf-stuff.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/