Subject: Which DLL should be active?
From: CBFalconer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:59:13 -0400

I recently did a download and install while a cygwin bash window
was open.  I now find the following files present:

[2] c:\cygwin>dir bin\cygwin1.dll*

 Volume in drive C is WD30-PRI41     Serial number is 3CE4:239B
 Directory of  C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll*

 7-06-02   2:19         904,008  cygwin1.dll
10-13-02  23:16         926,024  cygwin1.dll.new
      1,830,032 bytes in 2 files and 0 dirs 

The question is: should the older dll be discarded and replaced
with the new? My original install was done on 2002-10-11.

-- 
Chuck F ([email-masked]) ([email-masked])
   Available for consulting/temporary embedded and systems.
   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>  USE worldnet address!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/