Subject: Re: New cygwin & .dir_colors
From: Soren A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 04:01:17 +0000 (UTC)

Igor Pechtchanski <[email-masked]> wrote around 16 Oct 2002 
news:[email-masked]:

>> Sounds like an argument for a patch.  Care to submit one?
>>
>> Larry
> 
> I do (attached). :-D

Good going!

   Soren A

-- 
Just say NO to YAHAAPs!
(http://groups.google.com/groups?&selm=
Xns92991EB1F396ngrATT586ID%40204.127.36.1)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/