Subject: bug introduced in cygwin 1.3.13-2
From: Sven Köhler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:44:55 +0200

hi!

i'm using ssh.exe as my CVS_RSH from eclipse. until today, it worked 
fine - i would even say perfectly.

but since i installed 1.3.13-2 the response from the CVS-server seems to 
get modified.
i cannot installed 1.3.13-1 again with the setup.exe, but 1.3.12-4 
works, 1.3.13-2 does not. i think that 1.3.13-1 worked also, but i'm not 
sure if i had 1.3.13-1 installed.

how do programs interact with ssh.exe? do they pipe the data through it?
what has changed since 1.3.13-1 concerning pipes?
(i mean shell pipes, like find |grep test etc.)

eclipse is a native windows-app (java-vm) that calls ssh.exe, don't know 
if that matters.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/