Subject: Re: Setup and recovering from mistakes.
From: CBFalconer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 04:12:03 -0400

Max Bowsher wrote:
> 
> > Last week I downloaded and used setup for the minimal cygwin
> > system.  I used the 'download from internet' and 'install from
> > download' options ...
> 
> There is no such option 'install from download'. Do you mean 'install
> from internet' or 'install from local directory'?

>From local.  IIRC running setup only gives the three options,
including 'download'.  Either of the download or install from
internet options immediately attempts to connect, which is
understandable.  However the install from local gives no options
whatsoever, and no chance to make a set of selections.

-- 
Chuck F ([email-masked]) ([email-masked])
   Available for consulting/temporary embedded and systems.
   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>  USE worldnet address!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/