Subject: Re: Cygwin can't write to CIFS... but cmd.exe *can*
From: CBFalconer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:26:40 -0400

Scott Prive wrote:
> 
> If one is authenticated against a remote CIFS share (Linux), should
> there be a difference in "permissions" between Cygwin and CMD.EXE?
> 
... snip ...
> 
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------
>                                   Name: cygcheck-local_login.txt
>    cygcheck-local_login.txt       Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>                               Encoding: base64
>                            Description: cygcheck-local_login.txt
> 
>    Part 1.3Type: Plain Text (text/plain)

For my information, are these attachments allowed on this
newslist?

-- 
Chuck F ([email-masked]) ([email-masked])
   Available for consulting/temporary embedded and systems.
   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>  USE worldnet address!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/