Subject: Re: ssh service staring problem "bad owner /var/empty" but not fixed
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago <[email-masked]>, Elfyn <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygml <[email-masked]>, Scott Prive <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:54:19 -0400

At 04:02 AM 10/10/2002, Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago wrote:

<snip>

>I think there SHOULD be properly documentation of sshd installation and
>configuration process for the new Openssh as now it does privilege
>separation and installation/configuration has changed. I encourage
>developers to make a final doc instead of answering all of the
>questions on the cygwin list (I guess I would be less work) for every
>particular OS, so everyone can make ssh work.

Great idea!  Care to submit a patch to the documentation covering the 
areas you feel need improvement?

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/