Subject: Re: executing perl from command line (cygwin)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Peter Desjardins" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:45:37 +0200

Peter schrieb:

> Thanks for your help.  I can't find a working link to the cygwin perl package.
> Do you know where I can get it?

Get setup.exe -> http://cygwin.com/setup.exe and install/update all Cygwin
packages you want.

There is also a list of mirror sites at the Cygwin website
http://cygwin.com/

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/