Subject: FYI: sed-3.95
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 21:37:35 +0200

Hallo,

    just built sed-3.95, "All tests pass", though I did not test how
    it behaves on textmounts.  Now I wonder if the sed included with
    the Cygwin net release has/had issues with CR/LF thingies and if
    3.02 is linked against automode.o.

    No patches needed:
    ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/sed/sed-3.95-fixed.tar.gz

    See also the announcement:
    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2002-10/msg00025.html

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/