Subject: RE: Tk?
From: Soren A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 07:45:06 +0000 (UTC)

"Tiller, Jason" <[email-masked]> wrote around 04 Oct 2002
news:ADBFFED9CB40D5118C5A0008C7864BA10185AE2C@USSVML03: 

> Enjoy, and thanks to everyone who made this possible!

You're welcome ;-)

And yes, just to clarify, to the O.P.; this Perl Tk is using native
Windows  GUI interfaces, *not* any X server interface. That's feasible
and dictated by the way the Tk-Perl extension is set up: at build time,
one gets to make a choice of which configuration to create. So just
because it is built to and extends cygwin perl, doesn't dictate that it
must use a cygwin port of X (XFree86). 

   Soren A

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/