Subject: debugging ftpd and/or cygwin tcp stack
From: "Bruce P. Osler" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Bruce Osler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:14:17 -0400

Well, I'm really stuck.  My device and the cygwin ftp device
just don't wanna play nicely together.  Looking at the exchanged
traffic points all fingers toward the cygwin ftpd so I really
really really need to be able to debug it's operation.  However,
I cannot seem to figure out how to perform such a feet.  Can
anybody out there help me?  I'm using an NT 4.0 SP 6a workstation
running cygwin inetutils 1.3.2.  I've enabled the ftpd debug
hooks inside inetd.conf and I don't see anything showing up in
the event log.  What can I do?

- Bruce

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/