Subject: readline Bug! ;-) [was: Bash Bug! (was: Bug in rxvt 2.7.2 ...)]
From: Thomas Mellman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:20:35 +0200

WRT <[email-masked]>

I wonder if this has anything to do with a readline bug I've been observing for
awhile:  in VI mode, after a while of use, suddenly readline stops understanding
certain commands (e.g. "r").   They just stop being functional, or switch to a
right-char movement.  Just sometimes, it's very intermittent.  It's as if some
escape-sequence is received which screws up command processing.

I haven't been able to isolate it any further, so I haven't said anything yet,
but since this has come up, and seems to be in roughly the same place, it
seems to me it's worth bringing up.  If anyone else has observed this, I'd
appreciate a word so we can track it down further.

-- 

----------------
Thomas Mellman
[email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
Die clevere Geldreserve: der DiBa-Privatkredit. Funktioniert wie ein Dispo, 
ist aber viel günstiger! Alle Infos: http://diba.web.de/?mc=021104

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/