Subject: Telnet Script?
From: "Daniel Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:55:22 -0700

I have for a while tried to figure this out, yet I am not sure who to ask. I
know it mainly relates to cygwin in the fact that my idea would incorporate
a cygwin installation, and also other un*x installations.

I have been desiring for a while to be able to do the following through a
script.

Start the script in Cygwin on my machine. Change the password for my user,
then subsequently telnet into another machine, and then change the password
for the account that I use on that machine. I have ideas of how to manage
the passwords for whatever machine is current, but I am wondering if there
is a way to control things based on what a user might see, but through an
automated script. Does anyone have an example of how this could be done? Or
does someone have a suggestion of where to find information on this?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/