Subject: Re: rebase under ME (modphp4 broken)
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:54:24 +0200

Hi Jason,

Jason Tishler wrote:
> 
> Note that apache should *not* be distributed with any rebase since it is
> not an official Cygwin package.

yep, I know. But can you give me an other option how to rebase the
depending DLLs on the installted machine?!

I thought you guys would have packaged rebase already to the core
distro of Cygwin?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/