Subject: Re: rxvt doesn't paste selections anymore?
From: Thomas Mellman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:57:42 +0200

Okay, I just discovered something more about this problem.

I have an older version of CYGWIN running on another machine, and it does not
exhibit this behaviour.

BUT, when I execute the version of rxvt.exe (over the net) from that machine under
my up-to-date cygwin, the same problem with pasting exists.  So, it seems the problem
is not in rxvt itself... could there be a problem with the DLL?

-- 

----------------
Thomas Mellman
[email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________________
WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/