Subject: Re: Problem with 'make'
From: "Paul G." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:04:04 -0700

Ummm..

	What package/app are you talking about?  There are at least 20 different 
apps/packages which are included as part of the Cygwin distribution and at least one or two 
folks that are working on, specializing in, each of those more than 20 different 
packages/apps.

	Paul G.

On 6 Sep 2002 at 2:50, Juan Antonio Rivera Vila wrote:

Hi to all,

Everytime I try to run make utility using

$ make -f Makefile

I get a message like this

make: 'all' is up to date.

Do you what does it mean?

Thanks!

Juan

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/