Subject: Re: printing from within Cygwin
From: Shankar Unni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:26:36 -0700

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Looks like you don't have the mswinpr2 device in your ghostscript
> installation...  

The GhostScript that comes with Cygwin is built without any of the 
Windows extensions (the mswin* devices, the Windows console (that pops 
up if you type "gswin32" in the native Windows distribution), ...).

I wonder if it's possible to build the Cygwin gs with these extensions? 
Or at least the Windows devices?  There are the "mswindll", "mswinprn" 
and "mswinpr2" devices, and the "display" device for the Windows native 
display (the one that "gswin32" pops up).

--
Shankar.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/