Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.2.2-1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:56:01 +0100

Something strange with the .src file. It responds "ok" to bzip2 -tv but it's
more than twice the size suggested in setup.ini and has a different md5sum.
I got it by ftp from rcn.net as the conventional download procedure managed
by setup became de-railed.

>dir /a-d

POSTGR~1 BZ2     2,848,247  05/09/02  20:36 postgresql-7.2.2-1.tar.bz2
POSTGR~2 BZ2     7,750,493  05/09/02  20:41 postgresql-7.2.2-1-src.tar.bz2

>md5sum *

96c80a74341505add0f40a1ea63cca6b *postgresql-7.2.2-1-src.tar.bz2
b2876ee2975e70f5ecb4196442345d0c *postgresql-7.2.2-1.tar.bz2

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/