Subject: Re: printing from within Cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:02:00 +0200

Hallo Fred,

Am Freitag, 30. August 2002 um 19:24 schriebst du:

> Invoking "lpr <filename>" at the command prompt comes back with an error
> message:

>      can't open 'prn' for writing.

> Advice would be appreciated. (I hope you're not going to tell me I need to
> learn all about the innards of windoze printing!)

See this, please:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-04/msg01035.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-04/msg01038.html

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/