Subject: Setting up a Mirror Server
From: "William E. Shay V" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:27:48 -0500

I am trying to set up a mirror of  the Cygwin server within my internal 
lan but have run into a problem.  Is there any documentation on setting 
up a Cygwin distribution server?  I have a system set up but the client 
is unable to get the files.   Setup will connect to the server and 
download the setup.ini file, allow the user to select the packages to 
install, and then starts the download.  Setup gets/creates all the 
directory entries but won't transfer any of the install images.  Setup 
reports an error: "Download Incomplete".  Looking through the message 
boards and searching the web I've seen this error referenced several 
times but I could not find an applicable solution.  At this point I'm 
assuming I have some type of configuration error.  I'd appreciate any 
help any one can give.

   Thanks,
      Bill

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/