Subject: Re: Re[2]: Problem with my spanish Keyboard.
From: Nicholas Wourms <[email-masked]>
To: Xabier "V�zquez" Gallardo <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Xabier Vázquez Gallardo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi there:
> 	Thanks for your "good" answer, and hope you'll solve your
> problems as well as you solve others.
> 
> 	Thanks again.

When you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer.  If you had
searched the mailing-list archives before you posted, you wouldn't
have needed to post in the first place.  I remember at least 3
different occasions where this has come up before, and we certainly
didn't need to hear it again.  When I need to solve my problems, I
will consult the archives first, then google.  If a "reasonable"
search on google and the archives produces no answer, then I'll ask.

You're most certainly welcome.

Nicholas

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
http://finance.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/