Subject: gcc -gcoff 2nd try
From: "Hans Horn" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:09:17 -0700
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Dear List,

I do not know what it takes to get a response to a posting - may be one
needs to be member of some mysterious inner circle?

Anycase, I'll give it another try:

I was playing around with gcc debug options, which, (according to the gcc
man pages) are supposed to work (on supported systems).:

With the -gcoff (instead of the default -g) switch I got:

gcc -c -gcoff tst.c
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/HANSHO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccyukfzt.s: Assembler messages:
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/HANSHO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccyukfzt.s:65: Fatal error:
C_EFCN symbol out of scope

Any clues / hints ?
Hans

p.s. I am using cygwin 1.3.10 on Win2k. I don't know what gcc vintage this
cygwin version ships.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/