Subject: RE: Xerces Compilation Problem
From: "Franck Leray" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:17:35 +0200

Compilation phase is now ok.

I've changed the two files.

And now another problem in the link phase of libxerces-c2_1_0.dll.

Here is the code:

Building /usr/src/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.dll
g++ -shared   -o /usr/src/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.dll CYGWIN/ASCIIRang
eFactory.o CYGWIN/AbstractDOMParser.o CYGWIN/AbstractNumericFacetValidator.o CYG
WIN/AbstractNumericValidator.o CYGWIN/AbstractStringValidator.o CYGWIN/AllConten
tModel.o CYGWIN/AnySimpleTypeDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/AnyURIDatatypeValidator.
o CYGWIN/AttrImpl.o CYGWIN/AttrMapImpl.o CYGWIN/AttrNSImpl.o CYGWIN/BMPattern.o
CYGWIN/Base64.o CYGWIN/Base64BinaryDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/BinFileInputStream
.o CYGWIN/BinInputStream.o CYGWIN/BinMemInputStream.o CYGWIN/BitSet.o CYGWIN/Blo
ckRangeFactory.o CYGWIN/BooleanDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/CDATASectionImpl.o CYG
WIN/CMAny.o CYGWIN/CMBinaryOp.o CYGWIN/CMUnaryOp.o CYGWIN/CharToken.o CYGWIN/Cha
racterDataImpl.o CYGWIN/ChildNode.o CYGWIN/ClosureToken.o CYGWIN/CommentImpl.o C
YGWIN/ComplexTypeInfo.o CYGWIN/ConcatToken.o CYGWIN/ConditionToken.o CYGWIN/Cont
entLeafNameTypeVector.o CYGWIN/ContentSpecNode.o CYGWIN/CygwinTransService.o CYG
WIN/DFAContentModel.o CYGWIN/DOMAttrImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMAttrMapImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMAtt
rNSImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMBuilderImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMCDATASectionImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMCharact
erDataImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMChildNode.o CYGWIN/DOMCommentImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMDeepNodeLis
tImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMDocumentFragmentImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMDocumentImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMDocu
mentTypeImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMElementImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMElementNSImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMEntit
yImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMEntityReferenceImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMErrorImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMExceptio
n.o CYGWIN/DOMImplementationImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMImplementationRegistry.o CYGWIN/DOM
LocatorImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMNamedNodeMapImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMNodeIDMap.o CYGWIN/DOMNodeI
mpl.o CYGWIN/DOMNodeIteratorImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMNodeListImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMNodeVector
.o CYGWIN/DOMNotationImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMParentNode.o CYGWIN/DOMParser.o CYGWIN/DOM
ProcessingInstructionImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMRangeException.o CYGWIN/DOMRangeImpl.o CYG
WIN/DOMString.o CYGWIN/DOMStringPool.o CYGWIN/DOMTextImpl.o CYGWIN/DOMTreeWalker
Impl.o CYGWIN/DOMWriterImpl.o CYGWIN/DOM_Attr.o CYGWIN/DOM_CDATASection.o CYGWIN
/DOM_CharacterData.o CYGWIN/DOM_Comment.o CYGWIN/DOM_DOMException.o CYGWIN/DOM_D
OMImplementation.o CYGWIN/DOM_Document.o CYGWIN/DOM_DocumentFragment.o CYGWIN/DO
M_DocumentType.o CYGWIN/DOM_Element.o CYGWIN/DOM_Entity.o CYGWIN/DOM_EntityRefer
ence.o CYGWIN/DOM_NamedNodeMap.o CYGWIN/DOM_Node.o CYGWIN/DOM_NodeFilter.o CYGWI
N/DOM_NodeIterator.o CYGWIN/DOM_NodeList.o CYGWIN/DOM_Notation.o CYGWIN/DOM_Proc
essingInstruction.o CYGWIN/DOM_Range.o CYGWIN/DOM_RangeException.o CYGWIN/DOM_Te
xt.o CYGWIN/DOM_TreeWalker.o CYGWIN/DOM_XMLDecl.o CYGWIN/DStringPool.o CYGWIN/DT
DAttDef.o CYGWIN/DTDAttDefList.o CYGWIN/DTDElementDecl.o CYGWIN/DTDGrammar.o CYG
WIN/DTDScanner.o CYGWIN/DTDValidator.o CYGWIN/DatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/Datatyp
eValidatorFactory.o CYGWIN/DateDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/DateTimeDatatypeValida
tor.o CYGWIN/DateTimeValidator.o CYGWIN/DayDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/DecimalDat
atypeValidator.o CYGWIN/DeepNodeListImpl.o CYGWIN/DocumentFragmentImpl.o CYGWIN/
DocumentImpl.o CYGWIN/DocumentTypeImpl.o CYGWIN/DomMemDebug.o CYGWIN/DoubleDatat
ypeValidator.o CYGWIN/Dummy.o CYGWIN/DurationDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/ENTITYDa
tatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/ElemStack.o CYGWIN/ElementDefinitionImpl.o CYGWIN/Eleme
ntImpl.o CYGWIN/ElementNSImpl.o CYGWIN/EncodingValidator.o CYGWIN/EntityImpl.o C
YGWIN/EntityReferenceImpl.o CYGWIN/FieldActivator.o CYGWIN/FieldValueMap.o CYGWI
N/FloatDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/GCCDefs.o CYGWIN/GeneralAttributeCheck.o CYGWI
N/GrammarResolver.o CYGWIN/HashPtr.o CYGWIN/HashXMLCh.o CYGWIN/HeaderDummy.o CYG
WIN/HexBin.o CYGWIN/HexBinaryDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/IC_Field.o CYGWIN/IC_Key
.o CYGWIN/IC_KeyRef.o CYGWIN/IC_Selector.o CYGWIN/IC_Unique.o CYGWIN/IDDatatypeV
alidator.o CYGWIN/IDREFDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/IdentityConstraint.o CYGWIN/In
MemMsgLoader.o CYGWIN/InputSource.o CYGWIN/KVStringPair.o CYGWIN/ListDatatypeVal
idator.o CYGWIN/LocalFileFormatTarget.o CYGWIN/LocalFileInputSource.o CYGWIN/Mat
ch.o CYGWIN/MemBufFormatTarget.o CYGWIN/MemBufInputSource.o CYGWIN/MixedContentM
odel.o CYGWIN/ModifierToken.o CYGWIN/MonthDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/MonthDayDat
atypeValidator.o CYGWIN/Mutexes.o CYGWIN/NCNameDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/NOTATI
ONDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/NameDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/NamedNodeMapImpl.o C
YGWIN/NamespaceScope.o CYGWIN/NodeIDMap.o CYGWIN/NodeImpl.o CYGWIN/NodeIteratorI
mpl.o CYGWIN/NodeListImpl.o CYGWIN/NodeVector.o CYGWIN/NotationImpl.o CYGWIN/Op.
o CYGWIN/OpFactory.o CYGWIN/ParenToken.o CYGWIN/ParentNode.o CYGWIN/ParserForXML
Schema.o CYGWIN/PlatformUtils.o CYGWIN/ProcessingInstructionImpl.o CYGWIN/QName.
o CYGWIN/QNameDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/RangeFactory.o CYGWIN/RangeImpl.o CYGWI
N/RangeToken.o CYGWIN/RangeTokenMap.o CYGWIN/ReaderMgr.o CYGWIN/RefCountedImpl.o
 CYGWIN/RegularExpression.o CYGWIN/RegxParser.o CYGWIN/RegxUtil.o CYGWIN/SAX2XML
ReaderImpl.o CYGWIN/SAXException.o CYGWIN/SAXParseException.o CYGWIN/SAXParser.o
 CYGWIN/SchemaAttDef.o CYGWIN/SchemaAttDefList.o CYGWIN/SchemaElementDecl.o CYGW
IN/SchemaGrammar.o CYGWIN/SchemaInfo.o CYGWIN/SchemaSymbols.o CYGWIN/SchemaValid
ator.o CYGWIN/SimpleContentModel.o CYGWIN/SocketNetAccessor.o CYGWIN/StdInInputS
ource.o CYGWIN/StdOutFormatTarget.o CYGWIN/StringDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/Stri
ngPool.o CYGWIN/StringToken.o CYGWIN/SubstitutionGroupComparator.o CYGWIN/TextIm
pl.o CYGWIN/TimeDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/Token.o CYGWIN/TokenFactory.o CYGWIN/
TransService.o CYGWIN/TraverseSchema.o CYGWIN/TreeWalkerImpl.o CYGWIN/URLInputSo
urce.o CYGWIN/UnicodeRangeFactory.o CYGWIN/UnionDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/Union
Token.o CYGWIN/UnixHTTPURLInputStream.o CYGWIN/ValueStore.o CYGWIN/ValueStoreCac
he.o CYGWIN/VecAttrListImpl.o CYGWIN/VecAttributesImpl.o CYGWIN/Win32PlatformUti
ls.o CYGWIN/Wrapper4DOMInputSource.o CYGWIN/Wrapper4InputSource.o CYGWIN/XML256T
ableTranscoder.o CYGWIN/XML88591Transcoder.o CYGWIN/XMLASCIITranscoder.o CYGWIN/
XMLAbstractDoubleFloat.o CYGWIN/XMLAttDef.o CYGWIN/XMLAttr.o CYGWIN/XMLBigDecima
l.o CYGWIN/XMLBigInteger.o CYGWIN/XMLBuffer.o CYGWIN/XMLBufferMgr.o CYGWIN/XMLCh
Transcoder.o CYGWIN/XMLContentModel.o CYGWIN/XMLDateTime.o CYGWIN/XMLDeclImpl.o
CYGWIN/XMLDouble.o CYGWIN/XMLEBCDICTranscoder.o CYGWIN/XMLElementDecl.o CYGWIN/X
MLEntityDecl.o CYGWIN/XMLException.o CYGWIN/XMLFloat.o CYGWIN/XMLFormatter.o CYG
WIN/XMLIBM1140Transcoder.o CYGWIN/XMLNotationDecl.o CYGWIN/XMLNumber.o CYGWIN/XM
LRangeFactory.o CYGWIN/XMLReader.o CYGWIN/XMLRecognizer.o CYGWIN/XMLScanner.o CY
GWIN/XMLScanner2.o CYGWIN/XMLString.o CYGWIN/XMLStringTokenizer.o CYGWIN/XMLUCST
ranscoder.o CYGWIN/XMLURL.o CYGWIN/XMLUTF16Transcoder.o CYGWIN/XMLUTF8Transcoder
.o CYGWIN/XMLUni.o CYGWIN/XMLUniCharacter.o CYGWIN/XMLUri.o CYGWIN/XMLValidator.
o CYGWIN/XMLWin1252Transcoder.o CYGWIN/XPathMatcher.o CYGWIN/XPathMatcherStack.o
 CYGWIN/XPathSymbols.o CYGWIN/XSDDOMParser.o CYGWIN/XSDElementNSImpl.o CYGWIN/XS
DErrorReporter.o CYGWIN/XSDLocator.o CYGWIN/XUtil.o CYGWIN/XercesAttGroupInfo.o
CYGWIN/XercesDOMParser.o CYGWIN/XercesElementWildcard.o CYGWIN/XercesGroupInfo.o
 CYGWIN/XercesXPath.o CYGWIN/YearDatatypeValidator.o CYGWIN/YearMonthDatatypeVal
idator.o CYGWIN/sax2Dummy.o   -Xlinker --warn-once -Xlinker -Map -Xlinker /usr/s
rc/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.map -Xlinker --output-def -Xlinker /usr/src
/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.def -Xlinker --out-implib -Xlinker /usr/src/x
ml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.dll.a -lpthread  -L/usr/lib
collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
Creating library file: /usr/src/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.dll.a
make[1]: *** [/usr/src/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c2_1_0.dll] Error 1
make[1]: Target `ALL' not remade because of errors.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xml-xerces/c/obj'
make: *** [/usr/src/xml-xerces/c/lib/libxerces-c.21.0] Error 2

Ouch...

Thanks.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/