Subject: Re: Xerces C++ support in cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:24:10 +0200

Abraham schrieb:

> I walked through the scripts/sanityTest.pl script and executed the tests as
> they are in that file.  I wasn't able to run the script itself, which is
> another thing on the checklist :)

Hmm, problems with perl?

>> And what about Xalan?

> I haven't even tried Xalan.

Then I'll take a look at Xalan.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/