Subject: Re: compiling Tk800.023-1 onto a windows 2000 system with cygwin
From: Soren A <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:02:12 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Soren A <soren_andersen=[email-masked]> wrote in 
news:[email-masked]:

> Unfortunately I cannot honor your request immediately because I find
> (I've just been searching) that I don't have my sources here to generate
> a patch from. I'll get back to you on this at that time.

Getting back to you now. Sorry for the delay -- did you have an
exceptionally nice weekend? :-) I did. Hope you weren't feeling
frustrated. I have made a patch for Tk-800.024 and it is now available
on my site: 

  http://home.att.net/~perlspinr/perlproj/pTk/

(directly at:)
  http://home.att.net/~perlspinr/diffs/Tk800_024_unofficial-patch.zip
(but I'd like people to use the Web page since I've bothered to provide
disclaimers and helpful explanation there ;-). 

  Best Regards,
      Soren A

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/