Subject: RE: Where is less source?
From: "Harig, Mark A." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "J . Scott Edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:27:42 -0400

> Anyway if someone could point me to the 'less' source it would be
> greatly appreciated. 

Using Cygwin's 'setup', you can download the source files for most
(all?) packages by clicking on the entry in the 'NEW' column.  This will
cycle through the list: Uninstall, Keep, Reinstall, Source, and the
previous available version.  Simply stop when the cycle gets to Source,
and then continue with 'setup'.  When 'setup' has completed, you should
find the source for the packages that you selected in separate
subdirectories in /usr/src.

The answer to this question should probably be made available in a
complete user's guide for 'setup' at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html

or

http://cygwin.com/download.html

In the meantime, some help on usage questions about 'setup' can be found
in the FAQ at http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#SEC8

---

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/