Subject: Re: rxvt crash?
From: zhaoway <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:01:23 +0800
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

rxvt 2.7.2-10
bash 2.05b-3
a wheel mouse
Win2k Pro with newest updates

The symptom is: after launching rxvt running bash using

rxvt +sb --colorBD orange --colorUL magenta -fn "Lucida 
Console-normal-18" -geometry 85x36+5+5 -bg black -fg gray -cr green -tn 
rxvt -e bash -l

Then click the middle mouse button, the rxvt window will disappear 
instantly.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/