Subject: Generating IIS ISAPI DLLs with CYGWIN
From: Larry Clay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:42:11 -0500

Is it possible to generate IIS ISAPI complient DLLs with the
CYGWIN tools?

I can successfully generate and invoke a DLL using dlltool, etc.
But IIS is incapable of linking to the DLL. Is there a know
proceedure for doing this?

My system is a WIN2K machine with CYGWIN 1.3.12(0.54/3/2).

I've also noticed that the DLL generated from the same source
with the visual C++ tools is designated by "file" as a windows
executable, while file recognizes the g++ generated DLL as
a DLL.

Thanks for any advice,
Larry Clay
[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/