Subject: Re: DBD::Oracle won't build under Cygwin Perl
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Bella <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:44:39 +0200

Hallo Bella,

Am Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 um 12:36 schriebst du:

> Hi,

> I have problem in install DBD::Oracle in CYGWIN w2k.
> I have installed DBI v1.3.

> With refer to previous message,
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-10/msg01288.html
> Re: DBD::Oracle won't build under Cygwin Perl + more
> ..., I have different result in running "perl
> Makefile.PL", it cannot find "-loci"

Have you defined ORA_HOME (or is it ORAHOME?) in your Cygwin
environment?

As I compiled the module I created an importlib and followed
the rest of hints in the README and it succeeds.

Anyway, best is to have an importlib for oci.dll to build this
module.  As I stated earlier, I don't know if it possible to link
directly to a native windows DLL.

Gerrit
-- 
"All faults& bugs are mine - Robert"
    from squid/acinclude.m4,   Sun Apr 21 05:21:21 2002

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/