Subject: bug in setup.exe
From: Gennady Stupakov <gena@house>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:40:16 -0700

Hello,

I have a problem with the latest version of cygwin setup.exe.
I use the monitor setting 1600x1200. With this resolution
the setup program, when  I reach the window Select Packages
does not have a vertical scroll bar. I can only see the first
have of the list of packages. Futhermore, the Maximize icon
at the right upper corner of the window  is dimmed, so I cannot
enlarge the window. Does anybody has this problem? I guess it is 
a bug.

Gennady.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/