Subject: Re: FTP server?
From: "Daniel Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:29:40 -0700
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Yes, Checking these things did help, when I was trying to get the ftp server
running at first, but now I have had the server running great at times, but
just recently, when I tried to re-enact the server (I had it shut down for a
few months) it would not work. Yes, I have only one copy of cygwin1.dll in
my computer and it is in my path. When I first set it up, I had had some
troubles with the "ntsec" setting for the cygwin environment variable. I
just tried that now and fortunately it did work. I was playing around with
my FTP settings in ws_ftp pro, and found out that after setting the
environment variable as said above, I had to turn OFF passive file transfer.
Now I am asking if anyone has any ideas related to the passive file transfer
information.

--
Daniel Adams - [email-masked]
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/