Subject: Re: problem with a ssh server under cygwin
From: Frank-Michael Moser <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:28:49 +0200

Just installed sshd with

cygrunsrv -I sshd -d "CYGWIN sshd" -p /usr/sbin/sshd -a "-d -d -d" -e 
"CYGWIN=binmode ntsec tty"

and get

...
debug3: channel_close_fds: channel 0: r -1 w -1 e -1
C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** could not load wsock32, Win32 error 126
Connection to localhost closed.

Don't know if it helps debugging.

Frank-Michael

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
DECODON GmbH                        phone: +49(0)3834 515231
W.-Rathenau-Str. 49a                  fax: +49(0)3834 515239
17489 Greifswald                    email: [email-masked]
Germany                               web:   www.decodon.com
------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/