Subject: Re: running sshd with a different port than 22
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:42:27 +0200

Hallo Winston,

Am Montag, 22. Juli 2002 um 23:13 schriebst du:

> I am not sure whether it will work on Cygwin, but on Linux/Unix I would try
> netstat -nvpl
> to give you a list of processes running on listening ports. You should then
> be able to use ps to determine what command is running.

I hope this verified that there is ssh running on port 21:

$ telnet server 21
Trying 192.168.5.5...
Connected to server.koeln.convey.de.
Escape character is '^]'.
SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.4p1

Now I should be able to connect with 'ssh -p 21 server' too,
at least that is what I expect.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/