Subject: Re: an ``open'' command which resolves file associations
From: Randall R Schulz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:42:03 -0700

Michael,

Thanks for pointing that out.

Ignorance _is_ the enemy!

I wonder what other useful stuff is in there?

Randall

At 14:30 2002-07-21, Michael Schaap wrote:

>Install the "cygutils" package using setup.exe.  It comes with "cygstart", 
>which does this, among others.
>
>- Michael

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/