Subject: Re: cygwin and perl, win32::Clipboard
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Chris Game <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:42:06 +0200

Hallo Chris,

Am Freitag, 19. Juli 2002 um 20:11 schriebst du:

> I'm trying to install the win32::Clipboard perl module and it can't 
> find a win32.h file - is this a Cygwin file? Can't find in in the 
> setup.

It is not included with Cygwin Perl.

> Are these win32 modules SUPPOSED to work with Cygwin? The install 
> prog keeps downloading zip files.

Not OOTB, Clive did a port of libwin32 and Win32-API, I have his
latest patch online: http://koeln.convey.de/cywgin/libwin32/

Look what he changed in the libwin32 modules and do so for your
module.  Don't forget:

To build with perl-5.6.1 you need to define the
 following at the beginning of perl.h:

#ifdef __CYGWIN__
#undef WIN32
#undef _WIN32
#endif

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/