Subject: Server Port?
From: "Daniel Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:12:42 -0700
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Is there any way to change the port of the FTP and Telnet servers that are a
part of cygwin to something other than the normal 23 and 21 respectively? I
tried the Telnet method of using an alternate debug port, but that didn't
seem to work well when it gets passed through my firewall. Telnet on a debug
port did work well when I would just telnet to 127.0.0.1 with the port
number.

Any help would be appreciated,
Daniel Adams - [email-masked]
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/