Subject: remap error...
From: "Ashley M. Kirchner" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:10:55 -0600

I just downloaded and installed Cygwin.  However upon attempting to start
httpd, I get the following error:

$ /usr/sbin/apachectl start
C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\httpd.exe: *** unable to remap C:\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll
to same address as parent -
- 0x1A830000
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

    Not knowing the internals of Cygwin, I'm lost on what could be the problem
here.  The cygintl-1.dll file exists, so it's not a matter of it not being
there.

    Suggestions anyone?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  +--------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[email-masked]>   .   303.442.6410 x130
  IT Director / SysAdmin / WebSmith             .     800.441.3873 x130
  Photo Craft Laboratories, Inc.            .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6
  http://www.pcraft.com ..... .  .    .       Boulder, CO 80303, U.S.A.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/