Subject: Re: CR not stripped when using stream::getline with latest cygwin/gcc 3.1.1 combo?
From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:48:40 +0900
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

> Default mode is not text. It is determined by whether you link with a
> foomode.o file, and your mount table.

My STL library documentation for ifstream open says default mode is text,
but do you mean "text mode" with regards to what cygwin thinks is text?

Is it because Cygwin is installed in "Unix" mode?  Although, this is the
mode I've always installed Cygwin in.  So did something to do with this
change since 1.3.10?

Thanks for the very quick response.

---------------------------------
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/