Subject: Re: Concise Instructions for Doing a gcc Cross-Compile in CYGWIN for FreeBSD
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:08:37 +0200

"Miller, Bruce SAXONHQ" <[email-masked]> writes:

[Followup to cygwin-apps]

> I'm looking for clear/concise Instructions for doing a gcc cross-compile in
> CYGWIN for FreeBSD.

As noticed, this has been discused on cygwin-apps.  As an addendum,
I'm working to provide cross-compile setup as mknetrel scripts, but
they've not been offered to be included in mknetrel yet.  You can find
them as a WIP at:

   http://lilypond.org/~jan/cygwin/mknetrel

Get mknetrel here:

   cvs -d:pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs/cygwin-apps co mknetrel

Greetings,
Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/