Subject: Maximum # of program arguments
From: "Mike Kasprzak" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:23:12 -0400
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Hey there,

I'm having problems linking with an ARM targeted GCC cross compiler.  It
looks like I may have hit some sort of limit for number of character or
arguments to an executable (I keep getting "fork" errors, and child cant
find blah blah blah).  I do have quite possibly over 16k characters I'm
passing as arguments to a program.  Whats the maximum, and how can I
increase it?? :).

I'm running the latest (downloaded yesterday) CYGWIN, GCC's (3.1.1 and
2.9.x), MAKE, ...

Any help would be appreciated. :)
Thanks,
--
Mike Kasprzak

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/