Subject: FTP server?
From: "Daniel Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:55:53 -0700
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

I had recently updated my cygwin installation, and I use the FTP server that
is associated with it for my computer. When I try with ws_ftp to connect to
the server, and then do a list command it gives me an error saying "The
application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to
terminate the application." On the other hand if I log in to the engineering
server at the college I am associated with and try to connect via the plain
"ftp" program it give me no errors at all. I will be glad to try testing
other things and giving more information especially if anyone can help me
with this. Does anyone have any ideas.

Sincerely,
Daniel Adams - [email-masked]
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~dpa3

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/