Subject: no_cygwin flag console problems
From: Ignasi Villagrasa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:52:30 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm getting a problem running Console Win32 programs compiled using the 
flag -mno_cygwin.

I have functions that cygwin doesn't implement. So I link using msvcrt dll.

The program runs properly, but when I return to command line,  the 
keyboard doesn't work anymore.
It seems that the program doen't return the console input handler to the 
command line.

I don't have this problem using cygwin, but cygwin limits the modules I 
can include into the program because many unimplemented functions, such 
as filelength for instance.

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance. Ignasi Villagrasa.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/